We are pleased to announce our recent affiliation with Merritt Conveyancing. Karrina Merritt, Registered Conveyancer, offers a wealth of experience to her clients. For her clients’ convenience, she offers a mobile service and is able to consult with them outside regular working hours.
If you are buying or selling commercial or residential real estate, Karrina can ensure that the transfer of ownership is smooth and seamless by offering services including:
- Drafting the Contract for Sale and Form 1 Disclosure Statement;
- Performing the necessary statutory searches for the subject property;
- Advising you of your legal rights and obligations as vendor or purchaser;
- Advising you of your cooling off rights if you have signed a Contract to purchase a property;
- Drafting the transfer documents for filing at the Lands Titles Office;
- Adjusting the rates, taxes and charges and accounting for the purchase money so it is clear how funds have been disbursed;
- Attending Settlement;
- Drawing Lands Titles Office applications to register Death and Transmission Applications;
- Preparing Caveats to file at the Lands Titles Office to protect an interest in land; and
- Assisting with the sale of property following a relationship breakdown.
Lauraine Evans, one of our Partners, has been an associate member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers (S.A. Division) since 2009.
Karrina has been a member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers (S.A. Division) since 2009. Karrina can be contacted on 8447 8326 or 0407 187 951. Her email contact is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Merritt Conveyancing’s webpage can be found at www.merrittconvey.com.au
Contact us with your enquiry. You will not be charged to initially meet or speak with us. Your initial 20 minute personal or telephone consult is free of charge.