24 hour representation – 0409645733
We are experienced in dealing with all facets of traffic law in matters ranging from simple traffic breaches to the most serious of offences.
Whether you have been detected speeding, drink driving, talking on a mobile telephone, driving on a suspended or disqualified licence, or have been charged with dangerous driving we can assist you.
If you are at risk of losing your licence which would result in loss of employment you need to act now.
In some circumstances, drink driving penalties require you to have a mandatory alcohol interlock fitted to your vehicle.
We can assist you in any of the following areas:
- Drink Driving Offences
- Careless Driving
- Hoon offences
- Dangerous driving: dangerous driving occasioning death, dangerous driving occasioning serious bodily harm, aggravated dangerous driving occasioning serious bodily harm
- Drug driving
We can also help with:
- Licence disqualification (Learners and Provisional, Safe Driver Agreements and Curfew conditions)
- Reduction of demerit points
- Applications to lift instant Police disqualifications
- Speeding fines and traffic camera offences
In light of the recent decision of Police v Bell are you aware that paying an infringement notice or being caught drink driving may allow Police to seize and sell your vehicle.
We offer people in Adelaide access to 24 hour legal representation as we understand that their needs may often extend beyond the hours of 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
Contact us with your enquiry. You will not be charged to initially meet or speak with us.